Afterliving Afterliving

Great

As I watched this the only thing I could think of was my dog. She was so beautiful and caring. She'd always come to you when you were sad, and she had always been there since I was very young... Though one fateful day everything changed.. The vet told us she had an uncurable tumor and at the end of the week we had to put her down... What is so horrible about thinking about her is that, even though it calms me to think of how happy we were together it saddens me to think that we won't have those times anymore. And knowing that someone else near to me, my grandpa, grandma or anyone else could go away at any second frightens me. Yet seeing this and how the soul of the recently passed would go around the world and witness all its wonders as well as go beyond our own existance into the deep beauty of the universe was amazing. It made me think... Though I'm not one to believe in heaven or any kind of creator (no offense to ANYONE around here) I feel that living is one step, dying is the other that we all must go through, and what is beyond that is yet to be discovered over and over by all who pass us. Thank you for bringing these tears of relief.
Wonderful flash

juicy... juicy...

Short but awesome!

Sure it was short but awesome nonetheless! Love your art style!

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Best flash I've seen in a while

Great animation, great music and great characters :) Can't wait to see the epilogue.

Save Blizzard Save Blizzard

Dear Sam.

I know how it feels like. You must be worried sick right now. And I wish I could donate. You see. My dog recently passed away (last friday). And boy do I miss her :(. She was always so cuddly as I got home from school. I didn't even have to open the door completely because she was there and pushed it open to see me. She always used to rest on our couch and I used to sit next to her and talk to her. She wasn't just "any dog". She was a part of our family. But then. She started making these weird noises. And it turned out it was a tumor in her mouth. It made it difficult to breath for her. Until we decided to put her to rest. We didn't want her to suffer anymore. She just got 8 years old! Oh dear Vera, I'll always remember you.

Good luck though and remember that everything can happen the next morning..

zOMGies zOMGies

It's good :D

It's good and entertaining for a while. but unless you're out after the medals and score it gets boring after level 20 or something. But it's very well animated and it works very well! I liked it :)

Ballad of Wind Ballad of Wind

Like crazyguylink said

It's good :D and it does remind me of some sort of rpg. Keep it up :)

The 2nd Exia The 2nd Exia